Monday, February 9, 2009

Counting Down

Update Notice: This is a long boring post ^_^


Here Goes......

FIRST: Update on FYP
Officially, i have another one month to finish up my Project and pass up my Final Draft.
two more labs to go, and hope i'll get what i want from it.
honestly saying, i'm suiciding, i don't think that there's anyone as Crazy as me.
Well, there might be, but i don't think they are undergraduates.
i think i'm using the least time in doing my FYP. well, while everyone are rushing for their project during Dec Break, i used the three whole week for.... guess what, playing online game~ XD
well, still playing it now~

Basically, i sleep less than 6 hour everyday now, sometimes sleeps at 1am, wake up at 3am(gaming). Crazy, right, so, if you are up late, message me if you are bored, coz most probably i'm awake~ muahaha


Back to story:
ok, well, after i pass up my thesis and graduate, i really don't know what to do.....
i would like to continue Masters in UMT, but i'm not convinced if any lecturer would like to be my Supervisor.
well, not that my reputation is bad or anything, i'm just scared i can't achieve what they expect of me.
i've yet talk to my supervisor about my will of staying here, well, will see how when i finish up my project.



NEXT: Life in UMT

As expected, all my coursemates, everyone is so into what they've been doing, and most of the time, they left out something that's once close....
peoples, even me, are walking around alone nowaday, and we didn't hang out as much as we used to...
well, can't be blame since FYP is such an important thing for everyone.
but what i've found out is that, once in a while, people do remember you, when you least expect them to.
a few short chatting awhile back makes me quite happy about it, not that it makes me laugh or anything. it's just that they're telling me, they remember me, as a friend, as it always does.
i think i should give out more for them, but i don't know how, any ideas?

anyway, thanks to Da Jie, Feli, Yih Wen, May Lynn, Michelle, my 3rd year Coursemate[only those who should be thanked], Second year Juniors [For trying to organise a Reunion dinner, but sadly failed], and everyone.

lastly, to Da Jie and Feli, stop spooking into my secret place.... if not, i'll Spam you on MSN, muahaha.... Just kidding, Leave your footprint here as you wish~

No comments:

Post a Comment