Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Working Life

Normally, i dont talk about my Uberly boring job,
but......
well, gotta update you all once in a while on my job, right?


nothing much have changed in my job since the day i started working,
still boring routine everyday.
Routine A(Monday, Wednesday & Friday): Go Point A, Do my job, travel from A to B[stuck in jam once in a while], do my job again. travel from B to C again, do my job again....
Routine B(Tuesday, Thursday &Saturday): Travel All the way Up the mountains(2h drive), stay there until 4pm(either doing things or doing nothing....) then come back down....
so, yea, my job is boring x.x

oh yea, there are some extra stuffs to take care of too, like tanks for diving, annoying peoples.
one recent addition to my works cope is that i'm required to report myself in Aquaria after my routine maintenance....
my boss told me it's for me to learn stuffs,
at first i thought well, why not....? so i went...
but now i know, they are planning for a replacement.
to make sure that i'm able to take care of stuffs, If their most valuable worker are going to quit.

my colleague told me about the whole situation about the company, its past, present and future.
and yea, things are happening, and we can only be selfish and hope things will works towards our way.
things are sparking up between my colleague and our Financial Controller, due to Finance, of course..

not sure what will happens next, just hope it's not something explosive and left me with lots of things to take care of...

No comments:

Post a Comment