Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Needed to be Loved?

This actually had been bothering me for some time....
The Feeling of needed to be loved, yea, you heard me right...
dont know whether is lasting Boredom in the nights that haunts me,
or the Devil inside my mind affecting me....
i have this strong urge to date someone.....


A recent Chit-chat makes it even worst, makes me think about myself,
Whether i am good enough to start a relationship...
Whether i'm ready to start a new one or still cling on to the last one...
Whether i deserved to start a new one, whether i deserved to love again....

Many thoughts are on my mind, and it's getting worst every night...
will i be able to step out of it....?


A particular 'someone' has been on my mind quite often recently...
i wonder if i still know how to do it again...
whether i'm still able to capture people's Heart.....

16 comments:

  1. oh ....... i see "A particular 'someone' has been on my mind quite often recently...", who is the lucky one .... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. no need guess guess liao~ hahhahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. aiya......... then my friend no hope liao loh! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. tell me who! :p

    and all the best ya - haha~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ykuen: which friend no hope liao oh?


    Feli: haha, i shall keep her identity a secret until a suitable time comes xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. aiyo........ i found out that who is she dy.........hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg......
    if like that, then your friend still got hope or not?

    ReplyDelete
  8. actually "she" is the "friend" that i mention lah! v wait for ur good news oh ...... ganbate oh!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wahhh... so happening!! who oh?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dajie : i shall Keep it as a Secret first XD
    Kuen: dont let Dajie know ha, if not dont wanna treat you a meal dy, hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  11. kristen, Feli........ not my fault ah....... andy dun let me say who is she........ :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. HAH!! Then must be somebody we know one lo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. No need to Excited about my love life de,
    十划都还没有一撇....

    ReplyDelete
  14. wah.... i oso want to guess...
    i guess is her... XD

    ReplyDelete
  15. her is her lo... hehehe

    ReplyDelete