Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Recent Updates

hi to all who is reading this crap, haha,
it's been a while since i last update the blog.
hence, here's it.

Life have changed much since i left University life.
currently i'm working, in a place where i least expected to work at.
yea, i'm working in KL now.
and yea, life is getting tougher and tougher.
the company is good enough to provide me with Transport and accommodation, in turn for my low salary.
but still, it is enough for me to survive out here in KL.

however, the problem that's been bothering me since last week was, what i can i do, when i'm free...?
life is really boring for me now, most of the time during working, i'm driving, from one place to another.
i've get used to get up 6 something in the morning and start going for work, and finish my work at most 4pm.
the time in between? 85% is driving, 15% working.
after i went home, i'm totally free....

last week, i went and get P1 WiMAX service, and now, i can get online, but still, i'm bored....
so, anyone have any suggestion for me?

1 comment:

  1. hahaha~~
    go yum cha la~~
    i think many ppl in KL ler~~
    i need a job oso.. :(

    ReplyDelete