Sunday, August 2, 2009

[Feeling]

Just a bit to share.

people said that Worker Life is very stressful, especially when you are working in the capital of the country.
this doesn't seems truthful to me,
life has been pretty boring for me,
this is the routine of my lifestyle nowaday:
-wake up around 6:30 and get prepared
- drove to work, roughly about 30mins to 1hour.(no breakfast)
- work til about 1pm or 2pm, go for lunch, (basically it's finish work about 1pm or 2pm.)
- go back home and start online until about 12am or 1 am.


now, i kinda missed my life in Uni, and even Secondary...
i have my family to hang out with during my secondary, and my course-mate and House-mate during my Uni life.
my Colleagues? yea, they are my house-mate, but i don't wanna hang out with them.
because:
1: They are Indonesian, hang out with them? no way, i cant understand WTH they are saying
2: They are Smokers, i Hate Smoker.
3: Their Lifestyle just can't fit in to Mine! Man, they even eat Tilapias which are caught from nearby Rivers! you understand that? Tilapias from Rivers in KL! i'll die faster if i eat those!

basically, Virtual Life is what that have been entertaining me lately, but sometimes it gets quiet too.


i recall my Secondary lifestyle~
studying in Library at night are so Cool~ where people who really knows you hang out with you, chat with you, even ask you out for Yum Cha after that~
Lots of BS during Yam Cha session, but those are the days..

Also, there are this period of time when i had a crush on my Classmate. yea, she was beautiful, gorgeous to be exact. so many things was going through my mind when i'm having a crush on her. Mixed feelings... man, i even sat under the moon deep thinking for like 2 hours, because of her, i think...

That was stupid, i know, haha, but i DID enjoyed the atmosphere that time.
try and imagine,
sitting under the Moon, with insect noises here and there...
when you look around, there are no body, and in front of you is a empty football field.
now ask yourself, where can you find this kind of places now? unless you're from a Village area....

other moments that i missed so much is the time when i'm dating, but i shall not post it now...
maybe next time...
maybe never.... who knows...

2 comments:

  1. i miss my uni and secondary memories too ... ~ :(

    i dun wanna hang out with my housemate (now) too, cause v r not so close.

    i dun hv any memories on "Him", cause i dun hv one.

    Anyway, hope all this sweet memories can accompany us ...... untill v hv the next. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheh... u so free one a?
    KL very nice ler...
    many place can go, but need money...
    wait i collect money then go KL again and find u...

    yk: u a? wait untill got money, we go terengganu diving only meet u la.. wakaka XD

    ReplyDelete