Saturday, March 27, 2010

[As Promised]

As I promised, I’d said that I’ll reveal the reason I ask those question from my previous post. The reason that I ask those questions is because quite often I came to realize that most of the things that we see and heard aren’t really like what it was. For example, you guys think that I’m rich. As a matter of fact, I am rich, as of now. But I wasn’t born as a rich kid. I’ve been through time when my family was really poor. I recall doing part time job in a lawyer firm as cleaner, with my mom. We would go there in the evening, when all the staffs there had finished their work, and we start vacuuming and sweeping the floor. Me myself had worked at several places and none the less, it helps shaped and mound my character as who I am now.

If I were to answer the three question myself, all three answer would be a [no]. No, I’m not 100% a kind person, because I don’t give money to any beggers’ that I met. No, I’m not a rich kid, coz if I’m a rich kid; I’d have at least had some money in my bank. And no, I’m not a nice person, there are lots of stuffs that I did, and mind you that whether I regretted doing it or not, it’s not something that I would be proud to say I did that.

Throughout the recent year, I’ve changed a lot. Especially through the three years I’ve spend in UMT, with all those great people that I met, that taught me stuffs that I’d never learn elsewhere. My coursemates, my friends, my seniors and juniors. And I’m very grateful that I met these peoples. I too, is a normal human being, and like all other human being, I tend to regret. I regret that I never treated those people better than anyone else. Those that spend a lot of time around me, those that cared for me, those that’d do stupid stuffs just to make me smile. Those that sacrifice their time for me.

Looking at those pictures, recalling all the moment, all these makes my emotion fluctuates, there’s only one question on my mind now. When can we meet again and bring back those moments….?

1 comment:

  1. i know that day sure will come ... jz when it is ... so if u free remember to come and find us oh ... or if i hv chance to go singapore, sure will go singapore zoo visit u.... cheers ... :)

    ReplyDelete